Xengas

Hacking PS4

30 minuti fa, Hesher87 dice:

Che non vogliono rilasciare niente loro

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi pare che il messaggio dica ben altro...rilasceranno quando è tutto pronto con i sorgenti....chiedevo a Xengas se sapesse qualcosa a riguardo....

è da un po' che tengo d'occhio racer e pare che sia effetivamente vicino ai devs che hanno realizzato il "cfw" (meglio parlare di exploit)

staremo a vedere se qualcuno si prenderà il rischio di ralasciare qualcosa

io intando attendo ancora quello che potrebbe succedere una volta rilasciato il 4.50 :asd:

46 minuti fa, Xengas dice:

è da un po' che tengo d'occhio racer e pare che sia effetivamente vicino ai devs che hanno realizzato il "cfw" (meglio parlare di exploit)

staremo a vedere se qualcuno si prenderà il rischio di ralasciare qualcosa

io intando attendo ancora quello che potrebbe succedere una volta rilasciato il 4.50 :asd:

Perché ci sarebbe anche dell'altro? 

5 ore fa, Kies dice:

si ma che lo dici a fare se tanto non lo riveli?

è stato chiesto se c'era dell'altro e per educazione ho risposto; anche se non posso dire di più

4 ore fa, gigiolandia dice:

Ma quindi aggiorniamo quando esce il 4.50? :-)

non è sicuro che il metodo verrà rilasciato, quindi potete fare come preferite

Altre info da racer....:

I brought the names of the people that I got messages from and we will be sending out emails to the 2 people that we choose to help us out. It will come from me or one of the other members at the site. You will get a message from one of us talking about how to log into the private server and what your log in will be. Remember that this info stays between us. From here on you won't be able to post on the site about what goes on behind the scenes.

For the other people be sure to know that once it's ready to get rolled out to the public it will be sent out. We have no intention of keeping it private once it's done and ready to go. The real test will be once the new 4.50 is released to the public because we are hoping that it holds and will be there when the public gets their hands on 4.50. I will say that it is still alive in the latest beta release and it still does work.

Thanks for all the support we got for this and it's going to be a good year for testing. Thanks all.
Also I have been working with the private site and we are working on getting a video ready to go with a ps4 pro running Linux on it and there will be one more thing that it will do.

Let's just say you will need a really big external hard drive for this one.

Ed ancora racer che spiega chi è lui e altre info sul gruppo....:

I have been in the scene for a long time. I started doing this when the ps1 came out and was hacked and started soldering mod chips in on those systems. Then i went into the ps2, xbox and the ps3 and then xbox 360. I have worked and fixed all the gaming systems that came out. During that time i have self taught myself how to code, not as good as i would like to code but i still know some. Im a hardware guy though, that is why im part of this group. I know about everything there is to know about the ps4 as far as a hardware point of view. I have gotten 2 bricked systems here that im trying to fix all the time. I have invested countless amounts of time into messing around with these system. I was brought into this team for one thing and one thing only, to be able to handle the hardware part of this. I can take any chip off of that board and then solder whatever is needed to it and then im able to put that chip back on it and it will work. That is what im doing with them.

So lets clear the air right now and set the record straight.

Did i make the exploit that is used with these systems?
NO they already had that part going for a while before i came to the group.I was able to help with finding the exploit that was used on the beta firmware, but they had exploits for lower firmware. I also didnt come up with the coding that they used to get this to work. I did however help with making it better. I will say that from the time i said that there was an exploit in the beta firmware, the files and code we are using did go from rev 1 to rev 6 since then.

Are the people in this group well known for hacking?
Yes there are a number of people that are well known inside this group for hacking. Some are from the ps3 scene, some are from the psp scene before it came to what it is now. Some are from the xbox area of it. And some are just making a name for themselves with this. Some are also from another type of hacking, smart cards that i was a part of for a long time.

Why come out and say something?
Lets face it, that there are groups that have things working on this system and they are not into releasing it to everyone and they are testing things and doing very well for themselves but these wont ever see the light of day. So when this is done it will out for everyone, not the select few. This is why we are working on this, for everyone to be able to use it.

How do we know its not a scam?
Well for one thing is that we arent asking for any money at all from anyone, we arent looking to be famous, we arent even going to sell you something when it is done. All of what we find will be out and about for free. That means that everyone will be able to download it and use it. We arent looking to get rich from this at all. So please dont donate, because we dont want it. Once it is out and someone feels the need to donate, we will talk about it as a group and see if that is something that we want to do.

What proof do you have?
Right now i have a ps4 pro that runs linux on it and would love to post a video of it up but without the okay from the group i cant. That is what being part of this group is about, trust. The people that are in this group have known each other for a long time, over 5 years or more for everyone in the group.

When is it going to be done?
Well from talking to the group, we want it all done and out for everyone within the next couple months is the hope.

What is going to happen to the ps4 after this?
That is up to big brother, we all know what they are going to do. They will find out what we used to do this and fix it so it wont happen with the same one again. Since then i have gotten a lot of hate mail about coming out and talking about this. I know what i did was open a can of worms with this one and coming out a talking about has done a lot of things. I have gotten emails from certain people saying that im stupid for talking about it because they know now that it is there in the beta firmware and they are going to look now for it into they find it and then fix it. Well, okay i can see that point, but this wasnt just me, it was a group thing to come out and open up about it. I will say one thing for sure and that was for me, i wanted to keep it to us into we were done with it and then release it all and have S*ny saying wth happened there.

Why do this now?
Well with the ps4 pro coming out, and what firmware came out with it, a lot of people like to mess around with their systems, me for one dont really care about it playing backups, but rather being able to use linux and run homebrew on a system is the best thing that can be done. If it were up to me, this wouldnt support backups but most of the people that are going to use this will want that.

Is it still there in the newest beta out?
Yes it is there in the newest one that they released, and no we wont let it out just yet because what happens if we do. Well if we do that then they will fix it for sure. So it wont come out into the public one does come out, if its ready by then.

What happens if it gets patched in the public 4.50?
That I dont know, i know that it was talked about last night for a few, there maybe a way that we can just flash the system with the beta firmware that we have extracted and then flash that to the ps4s and then people still use it with the system. You can be sure that once we release this, sony will fix it right away.

For the last ? of all is, is this for real?
Once we get a video ready for it and then the group votes on it we will post this up. I dont know if it will be by me or another member but it will get made. The the last thing that i do have to say right now, people that know my name will say that i do know what im doing when it comes to these systems. I do know what i am doing with the hardware. But just one more thing, I swear on my sons life that this isnt a hoax or anything, it is real and when it is ready it will come out.

Thanks all and have a good one.

14 minuti fa, Xengas dice:

è stato rilasciato un PKG Finder per PS4 (non ve lo linko, ma lo potete trovare facilmente)

ed è in arrivo uno spoof --> https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-spoofer-rtm-rte-tool-for-playstation-4-1-76-by-j0lama-coming.1851/

Significa che adesso i pirati possono far partire i giochi? Se si, questo PKG Finder per quale firmware è progettato?

questo non ha nulla a che fare con i backup pirata

è un update grabber per i giochi PS4 così come PSNStuff X lo è per i giochi PS3: inserendo l'ID del gioco, ti mostrerà l'ultimo update disponibile (con tutte le info: dimensione, FW, ecc) e ti permetterà di scaricarlo in formato pkg

9 minuti fa, Xengas dice:

questo non ha nulla a che fare con i backup pirata

è un update grabber per i giochi PS4 così come PSNStuff X lo è per i giochi PS3: inserendo l'ID del gioco, ti mostrerà l'ultimo update disponibile (con tutte le info: dimensione, FW, ecc) e ti permetterà di scaricarlo in formato pkg

Io usavo quello di Dino... Era fenomenale!!! :-)

Scusa Xengas ma lo spoof a che serve?

Grazie

11 minuti fa, gigiolandia dice:

Io usavo quello di Dino... Era fenomenale!!! :-)

Scusa Xengas ma lo spoof a che serve?

Grazie

credo ti riferisca a quello di Brenza (PS3 update grabber)

io ne ho creato uno che oltre reperire gli aggiornamenti, ti permette anche di mandare messaggi psn direttamente dal PC

Spoiler

11111.png

22222.png

lo spoof ti permette di modificare la versione del FW in uso (non di avviare contenuti che richiedono FW maggiore) ed accedere al psn da FW inferiori rispetto all'ultimo disponibile

Sí, era quello di Brenza, scusa... :-D

Ma tu hai una pagina o un blog dove pubblichi le cose che realizzi? 

Infine ti chiedo a cosa servirebbe adesso questo spoof, visto che non ci sono cfw per PS4. Forse solo per evitare di aggiornare ed accedere ugualmente al psn?

13 hours ago, Xengas said:

Scarichi il PKG per fartene cosa se non occupare memoria sul PC? :susu:
Al momento credo sia inutile a meno che non riescano a trovare (Credo lo abbiano) un metodo per installare PKG firmati su firmware originale 

Ogni cosa è utile invece

1) puoi analizzare il pkg una volta decryptato

2) lo puoi installare (per chi ha l'exploit ovviamente)

3) ti vengono date informazioni utili come il FW minimo richiesto, la dimensione, ecc

4) hai già il software a disposizione per quando l'exploit sarà pubblico, anziché doverne attendere il rilascio

tra 2 anni, 5 mesi, 27 giorni, 13 ore, 24 minuti e 52 secondi a partire da ora :asd:

Spoiler

a parte gli scherzi, come dico sempre, è impossibile prevedere se e quando un exploit verrà rilasciato

tuttavia, per ciò che concerne l'exploit del team di racer, si parla di 1-2 mesi (sempre che la loro non sia una bufala)

8 ore fa, Xengas dice:

tra 2 anni, 5 mesi, 27 giorni, 13 ore, 24 minuti e 52 secondi a partire da ora :asd:

Mostra contenuto nascosto

a parte gli scherzi, come dico sempre, è impossibile prevedere se e quando un exploit verrà rilasciato

tuttavia, per ciò che concerne l'exploit del team di racer, si parla di 1-2 mesi (sempre che la loro non sia una bufala)

Io penso un anno di meno...:wflag:

P.S.: a parte gli scherzi, spero che da queste ultime notizie venga qualcosa di buono...ma i tempi, secondo me, saranno ancora lunghi, spero sempre che mi sbagli, cmq...:uff::onionrun::eqwciao:, chi visse sperando...

Io una cosa volevo capire. Non c'è un metodo per installare gli update dei giochi tramite usb scaricando il PKG?

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk